Improper And Mixed Fractions Dry Erase Boards Teacher And Students Kit
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $9.66. No fees.Learn more
Help Your Class Become Proficient At Converting Mixed And Improper Fractions
One side of these dry erase boards shows color-coded steps for converting mixed fractions to improper fractions. The other side shows the steps for converting improper fractions to mixed fractions. Demonstrate with the large teacher board and have students practice on their own smaller boards.
- 1 Teacher Board, 6 Student Boards: This set includes one 12" by 18" board large enough for teacher demonstration plus six smaller boards that students can use to follow along and practice on. The set is perfect for small-group instruction.
- Unique, Double-Sided, Dry Erase Boards: One side of each board shows step-by-step how to turn improper fractions into mixed fractions. The other side shows the steps for turning mixed fractions into improper fractions.
- Color-Coding Helps Kids Understand The Process: The boards use colored shading to show students the relationships between the numbers as they manipulate the fractions.
- Durable Dry Erase Saves Time: Instead of making and copying worksheets, you can use these sturdy write-on/wipe-off boards to demonstrate and practice converting mixed to improper fractions and vice versa. Use them day after day, year after year.
- 1 double-sided teacher demonstration dry erase board
- Size: 12" by 18"
- 6 double-sided student dry erase boards
- Size: 6" by 8" each