Growth Mindset Trail Game
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $8.33. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Teach Kids To Cultivate A Growth Mindset With This Unique Board Game
This intriguing game teaches kids to distinguish between a growth and a fixed mindset through multiple-choice questions posed on 80 unique cards. Structured so it can be played in long or short form, the game comes with two double-sided boards, with 30 spaces on one side and 20 on the other.
- Encourage Health Thinking: Help kids distinguish between healthy and unhealthy thoughts with this unique board game that has them answer multiple-choice questions.
- A Fixed Mindset Sets You Back: When you pull a fixed mindset statement from the card deck, it sets you back. What a clever way to emphasize how to think positively instead of negatively!
- Play It Short Or Long: The unique game board design has 30 spaces on one side for longer play and 20 on the other if time is short.
- 2 Boards, 80 Cards With Unique Questions: The game comes with two boards plus two sets of 40 cards, each of which poses unique, unrepeating questions.
- Ties In With Growth Mindset: Once you get kids playing this fun game, continue the instruction about healthy thinking with other items from our Growth Mindset line.
- 2 double-sided, laminated game boards
- Size: 12" by 12" each
- 2 sets of 40 game cards in 2 zip-top bags, 80 cards total
- Size: 3" by 4" each
- 8 pawns
- Colors: 2 each of red, yellow, green, and blue
- 2 answer key/instruction cards
- Lidded storage box
- Size: 13"W by 13"D by 1"H