WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Make Kids Feel Like Superheroes With This New Way To Practice Addition And Subtraction
Kids build addition and subtraction skills as they play this hands-on superhero game. It provides plenty of repetition without getting boring, and it can be played endlessly! When you draw a KA-PING! chip, all your chips go back in the bag! Includes four color-coded sets of chips, up to four players per set. Great for centers and early finishers.
- Hands-On Math Practice In A Stimulating New Format: To play, you pick a chip and complete the problem. If you get it right, you keep the chip. But if you draw a KA-PING! chip, all your chips go back in the bag! Whoever has the most chips at the end of the allotted time wins.
- 120 Durable Chips In 4 Color-Coded Sets: You get four sets of chips: red (addition within 20), yellow (subtraction within 20), blue and green (both are mixed addition and subtraction within 20). Up to four kids can play per set, so 16 students can practice at once!
- Great For Centers And Early Finishers: With math fact fluency, repetition is key. This game provides plenty of repetition without getting boring, and it can be played endlessly. When you draw a KA-PING! chip, you start all over. Perfect for your early finishers or for indoor recess, KA-PING! makes a nice addition to any math center.
- Cleanup Is A Breeze: When kids are done playing, they just scoop the chips back into the bag. So easy!
- Superhero Theme Makes Play Exciting: The dynamic design and superhero theme make learning math exciting for students.Turn addition and subtraction practice into an exciting superhero game. KA- PING!
- 120 sturdy
- laminated chipboard pieces in 4 color-coded sets
- Size: 2" by 1" each
- 1 instruction card
- Size: 7" by 7"
- 4 drawstring bags
- 1 storage box with lid