Find-A-Spot CVC Missing Letters Game
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $10. No fees.Learn more
A CVC Word Practice Game That Really Hits The Spot!
Students name the picture on the parking space, identify the missing letter in the CVC word, and drive the car with that letter into that spot. They can turn the car over to see if theyre right.
- 6 Color-Coded Game Boards Perfect For Centers: This set offers plenty of practice. It includes six double-sided boards, or 12 sides in all. The boards are color-coded with the cars for easy game management. This game is perfect for your literacy center, and for keeping kids meaningfully engaged and entertained during indoor recess.
- 180 Colorful Cars Make Spelling Interactive: The sturdy chipboard cars come in six different shapes and six colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple. Kids will have fun driving them to the right parking spot.
- Cars Are Self-Checking: Kids can play this game with minimal help from an adult because its self-checking. They just flip over the car to see if they parked the right car in the spot.
- Find Sounds At The Beginning, Middle and End Of Words: The words in the parking spaces have missing letters in different positions so kids get used to hearing sounds at the start, middle, and end of words.
Rev kids up for spelling practice with this fun CVC game that involves driving cars to the right parking spot.
- 6 double-sided, color-coded parking lot game boards
- Size: 12" by 12" each
- 180 sturdy laminated chipboard cars in 6 shapes and colors
- Size: 1" by 2" each
- 1 storage box