Use Real And Nonsense Word Chips To Cement Word Recognition And Language Skills In A Fun Way
Give students a fun way to practice and self-check word skills by having them separate out the real from the nonsense words.
- Engaging Activity Supports Word Skill Work: These fun chipboard cards with real and nonsense words let students practice their word skills and have fun at the same time! And they can self-check!
- Graphics Catch The Eye: Students interact with the activity better when the graphics are attractive. The appealing design of these cards makes it easier to see which words are right and which are wrong. The words are printed in clear and easy-to-read type.
- Use Word Chips With Matching Baskets Or On Their Own: Students will enjoy feeding the right chip to the correct monster...the green (happy and right) one or the red (angry and wrong) one, or they can just sort the chips on their own, without the baskets! (Feed Me Baskets are sold separately, 166622.)
Your kids will enjoy building word skills when they can do it using these cheerful cards letting them sort real from nonsense words!
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 100 laminated chips with rounded corners
- Size: 3" by 2" each
- Colors: 32 yellow CVC chips, 32 pink digraph chips, 36 orange vowel team chips
- 1 instruction card
- Size: 5" by 7"
- 1 zip-top plastic storage bag