Family Engagement Reading - Read, Write and Play Pack - PreK
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $11.66. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Partner With Families To Maximize PreK Readiness In Reading Skills
Family Engagement Read, Write & Play Pack for PreK is a teacher-developed supplemental curriculum product created to help your child practice and build on important skills such as letter identification, writing practice, and beginning comprehension reading skills. Some of the fun and interactive items in this kit include My Beginning Writing and Reading Journal, upper-case alphabet letters and task cards, practice dry erase mats, as well as a fun literacy game to help strengthen comprehension skills. The materials include both hands-on repeated practice and single-use reference materials for supporting Pre-K reading skills. The full-color Activity Guide in both English and Spanish, provides a family letter and helpful practices to aid and support your child’s learning experience. The guide explains how to use each item in this PreK readiness kit, activities for taking learning further and a 30-day calendar of additional fun learning activities!
- WHAT YOU GET: 1 Activity Guide in both English and Spanish, 3 double-sided dry-erase practice mats, 1 dry-erase marker, 1 My Beginning Writing and Reading Journal, 10 double-sided task and activity cards, 42 foam uppercase alphabet letters and 1 “Whuzzles” Puzzle Activity packaged in a durable easy-carry zip type bag with handle.
- EASY TO FOLLOW: This kit comes with a 24-page, full color Activity Guide in both English and Spanish. The guide includes a family letter and helpful practices to support your child’s learning experience. Families will know how to effectively use each component with your young learner, take activities further, plus a 30-day calendar of additional fun learning activities!
- SKILLS BASED: Each item is purposefully created to align to multiple learning standards. Skills covered include letter identification and writing practice, beginning reading and writing, early comprehension, and reading readiness and more.
- DESIGNED BY TEACHERS: All content in this kit was designed and written by teachers! Really Good Stuff has teacher product developers who have real-world classroom experience. All kit components and activities are teacher approved.
- REUSABLE MATERIALS: Many items in this kit are reusable, offering your child repeated practice and learning with these materials for years to come!
- HANDS-ON PRACTICE: Students learn best by doing. Our kit includes hands-on learning to strengthen skills. Everything you need is included, even a dry erase marker!
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- WHAT YOU GET:
- 1 Activity Guide in both English and Spanish
- 3 double-sided dry-erase practice mats
- 1 dry-erase marker
- 1 My Beginning Writing and Reading Journal
- 10 double-sided task and activity cards
- 42 foam uppercase alphabet letters
- 1 “Whuzzles" Puzzle Activity packaged in a durable easy-carry zip type bag with handle.