Make your grant funding work as hard as you do
Product OverviewAge 3+
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - SMALL PARTS.
Hands-on discovery of life science! Delight children with this engaging classroom kit.
- EDUCATIONAL: This kit supports early recognition of nature and life science.
- LEARNING TOOLS: Children can create a mini environment for bugs and observe them close-up and firsthand. The bug container offers a magnifying lens for a close watch.
- EASY TO USE: The cute and compact binoculars are perfect for small hands and small eyes.
- BOOK TITLES INCLUDED: Caterpillars, Bees, Ants, Ladybugs, Spiders, Dragonflies, Learning About Trees, Learning About Insects, Learning About Plants and Learning About Animals.
- WATCH YOUR GARDEN GROW: Use the Root-Vue Farm to watch carrots, radishes and onions take form before your eyes through a sturdy, Styrofoam surround with break-proof acrylic viewing window.
- BUTTERFLY HOUSE: Use the butterfly garden to watch butterflies grow and let them go with the new "pop up" version.
- INCLUDES: #NETS, #OBSET, #BINOC, #ACBUGS, #CREEPY, #BUGXRAY, #NATWORLD, and #BH.
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This