Teach Students How To Code With An Engaging Robot Activity Set
Help your budding computer scientists learn coding through interactive play as they program Botley, the adorable little robot. This 77-piece activity set comes with a docking cradle, mats, obstacles, ramps, blocks, and more, so students can incorporate collision detection and loops into their coding challenges.
- Children As Young As Age 5 Can Learn To Code! Even very young children can program Botley at its most basic level.
- Botley Grows Right Along With Students: As skills increase, students can use more of Botley's advanced interactive features, unlocking new ones as they go. The cute little bot can detect and avoid objects, follow looping commands, navigate obstacle courses, and follow black lines.
- 77-Piece Activity Set! We've yet to see another coding robot that offers such an extensive set of accessories.
- 100% Screen-Free: With Botley, kids learn computer programming without increasing their screen time. An easy-to-use remote programmer transmits commands to the bot, and off he goes!
- Develop STEM Skills: As students learn the basics of coding through active play, they also build critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
Get students coding in minutes with Botley, the friendly little robot that's ready to go right out of the box.
- 1 robot
- 77-piece activity set includes a remote programmer, detachable robot arms, 40 coding cards, 6 double-sided tiles, and 27 obstacle-building pieces
- 1 starter guide with coding challenges
Grades: K and up