Give Students a Sweet Way to Practice Counting Skills with this Cookie Math Game.
This simple number game for kindergarten and preschool helps with number recognition and boosts basic math skills.
- Taking Turns: Students alternate turns selecting cookies, which teaches patience and teamwork.
- Counting Skills: The next step is adding up the objects on the cookie, with different challenges allowing kids to boost their counting skills.
- Match ‘Em Up: Students must determine whether the total number of objects on the cookie corresponds to a matching number in their jar.
- Fill the Jar: The first one to fill their cookie jar wins!
Add a fun and charming twist to the typical number recognition games with the Cookie Jar Numbers Math Game from Really Good Stuff®.
- Grades: Pre-K-K
- Ages: 4+
- 4 double-sided cards: 8" x 10" each
- 80 cookie chips: 1½" diameter each
- Instruction card: 5" x 7"
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 4 double-sided cards
- Size: 8" by 10" each
- 80 cookie chips
- Size: 1½" diameter each
- Instruction card
- Size: 5" by 7"
- Storage box