Centro de Aprendizaje: Gneros y Razones ( Literacy Center: Genres and Reasons)
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $6.66. No fees.Learn more
Build Knowledge of Genres
This Standards-based content, ready-made center challenges students to read a text passage and determine its genre(s). They can flip over the genre cards for guidance matching each genre to a piece of text. The student lays the genre cards by the text cards they best describe and then records the titles, genres, and reasons on the worksheets. Students practice assigning meaning to genre terminology and discover that some of the reading passages fit more than one genre. All material including task/instruction card is in Spanish. The guide is in English.
- REINFORCE SKILLS: Practice fun activities while learning necessary skills
- INDEPENDENT PRACTICE: Children can easily complete and interact with these materials independently
- TEACHING GUIDE INCLUDED: a Really Good Instructional Guide is included to cover activities and supporting reproducibles in English
- TARGETED SKILLS: Boost the same key skills children are learning in the classroom
- GRAB AND GO contents neatly packaged in this convenient snap closured bag to learn anywhere or on the go
- 10 double-sided genre cards
- Size: 5" by 4" each
- 8 text cards
- Size: 8" by 5" each
- 1 pad of 30 worksheets
- Size: 8" by 11" each
- 1 laminated task card
- Size: 9" by 6"
- Really Good Instructional Guide
- 1 hanging plastic bag
- Size: 11" by 13"