Centro de Aprendizaje: La Inferencia Hace la Diferencia! Nivel 1 (Spanish Inference Fun Literacy Center)
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $6.66. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Boost Critical Thinking and Inference Skills
This Standards-based content, ready-made center challenges students to critically think about text and make different kinds of inferences. Students have fun while they practice reading between the lines to understand the subtleties of text. They make their way along a carnival path by making different kinds of inferences. Taking turns, students read short passages and then answer multiple-choice questions that require them to make inferences related to character traits, character feelings, setting, and causes of actions. Wild Guess Cards with short, open-ended passages ask students to make wild guesses instead of logical inferences. By making both logical inferences and wild guesses, students understand how context and background knowledge support inference-making skills. All material including task/instruction card is in Spanish. The guide is in English. For independent play, this product is Self-checking.
- REINFORCE SKILLS: Practice fun activities while learning necessary skills
- INDEPENDENT PRACTICE: Children can easily complete and interact with these materials independently
- TEACHING GUIDE INCLUDED: a Really Good Instructional Guide is included to cover activities and supporting reproducible in English
- TARGETED SKILLS: Boost the same key skills children are learning in the classroom
- GRAB AND GO contents neatly packaged in this convenient snap closured bag to learn anywhere or on the go
- 100 inference cards
- Size: 2" by 3" each
- 2 laminated game mats
- Size: 9" by 12" each
- 2 spinners
- Size: 5" by 5" each
- 4 pawns
- 1 laminated task card
- Size: 9" by 6"
- Really Good Instructional Guide
- 1 hanging plastic bag
- Size: 11" by 13"