Bilingual Flash Cards Set: Alphabet, Basic Sight Words, Numbers, Colors, Shapes, and More, and Animals of All Kinds (Tarjetas Ilustrativas: Abecedario, Palabras Basicas, Numeros 1-100, Colores, Figuras, y Mas, y Animales de Todo Tipo)
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $6.65. No fees.Learn more
See it, say it, learn it! Ellos ven, ellos dicen, y ellos aprenden! Help your child take the first steps toward reading with these bilingual Sight Words Flash Cards. These two-sided cards are fun and easy to use, with basic words frequently found in beginning reader books provided in both Spanish and English (example: blue/azul). The Parent Card includes additional activities and games to supplement the 110 basic sight words in the deck.
Involve your child in the joy of learning the ABCs with these flash cards in Spanish and English. Our Alphabet flash cards bring skills such as memory, listening, and movement into each fun-filled lesson. Children will get to know phonics and be able to connect letter sounds with objects in both Spanish and English. They will also learn that each letter is a symbol that can be memorized.
- They see it and say it while learning to count, rhyme, match, and more with these playful flash cards. Get your little ones ready for school. You experience their joy in learning the basic shapes, colors, and numbers as they identify, pair together, and count--in both Spanish and English--with these great flash cards. Help your child build confidence while learning the essential skills necessary for kindergarten!
- To your little one, counting all that way seems like such a long journey. You can help make it fun and educational at the same time by introducing numbers in a variety of different ways. These bilingual flash cards present the number words in both Spanish and English and also help your child understand the difference between even and odd numbers. Plus, they develop grouping, addition, and subtraction skills. Work with the counting cards to help your child acquire the ability to count by 2s, by 5s, and by 10s.
- The animal kingdom comes to life in two languages. Our Animals of All Kinds illustrated, bilingual flash cards bring skills such as memorization, listening, and animal facts into each lesson. Plus, children who can identify chickens will now learn the word pollos (and vice versa) or soon fluently interchange rabbit and conejo. These cards help acquaint children with a wide variety of common and unusual animals.
- These cards make great learning tools in the ESL or language immersion classroomfor virtually anyone learning or bridging two languages.
- Fun Features and Big Benefits
- 280 cards with unique, colorful illustrations
- Letters written in bold, block-style
- All upper and lowercase letters included
- Thick, glossy cardstock
- Rounded corners for easy sorting
- Parent/Game Card (one in Spanish, one in English) with usage tips and game ideas
- Helpful tools at home or in the ESL classroom
- Perfect for on-the-go learning
- language immersion
- bilingual alphabet
- Spanish-English alphabet
- letter-picture association
- word-picture association
- letter-object association
- sight words
- sight reading
- early reading
- hand-eye coordination
- bilingual vocabulary
- eye-hand coordination
- shape recognition
- relational thinking
- same-sound recognition
- Spanish rhymes
- counting by 2s
- counting by 5s
- counting by 10s
- counting to 100
- even and odd
- even numbers
- odd numbers
- bilingual counting
- bilingual numbers
- Spanish-English counting
- Word-picture association
- Contents: 280 cards (56 Alphabet Flash Cards, 56 Sight Words Flash Cards, 56 Numbers Flash Cards, 56 Colors, Shapes and More Flash Cards, and 56 Animals of All Kinds Flash Cards)
- Size: 3.375" x 6.375"
PreK - 6