FREE SHIPPING over $79 Use Code: SHIP79 (offer exclude items)
Product OverviewAges: 5+
See it, say it, learn it! Ellos ven, ellos dicen, y ellos aprenden! Help your child take the first steps toward reading with these bilingual Sight Words Flash Cards. These two-sided cards are fun and easy to use, with basic words frequently found in beginning reader books provided in both Spanish and English (example: blue/azul). The Parent Card includes additional activities and games to supplement the 110 basic sight words in the deck. Flip the cards over for fun learning!
Involve your child in the joy of learning the ABCs with these flash cards in Spanish and English. Our Alphabet flash cards bring skills such as memory, listening, and movement into each fun-filled lesson. Children will get to know phonics and be able to connect letter sounds with objects in both Spanish and English: B is for boat (barca), for example. They will also learn that each letter is a symbol that can be memorized. Offer this colorful world of letters to your child today.
These cards make great learning tools in the ESL or language immersion classroomfor virtually anyone learning or bridging two languages.
- Fun Features and Big Benefits
- 108 cards with unique, colorful illustrations
- Letters written in bold, block-style
- All upper and lowercase letters included
- Thick, glossy cardstock
- Rounded corners for easy sorting
- Parent/Game Card (one in Spanish, one in English) with usage tips and game ideas
- Helpful tools at home or in the ESL classroom
- Perfect for on-the-go learning
- language immersion
- bilingual alphabet
- Spanish-English alphabet
- letter-picture association
- word-picture association
- letter-object association
- sight words
- sight reading
- early reading
- hand-eye coordination
- bilingual vocabulary
- Contents: 108 cards (56 Alphabet Flash Cards and 56 Sight Words Flash Cards)
- Size: 3.375" x 6.375"
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This