Baseball Addition and Subtraction Math Spin Game - Children Master Addition and Subtraction Facts 0-20 - Up to 4 Players - 100 Unique Math Problems
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $7.66. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Help Students Hit a Home Run in Addition and Subtraction with this Fun Baseball Game.
Provide an exciting way for young children to practice their math skills with this baseball addition and subtraction game.
- FOR HOME OR SCHOOL: The Baseball Addition and Subtraction Game allows students to master their addition and subtraction skills for numbers 0-10 and 11-20. Perfect for math centers in the classroom or reviewing math lessons at home all while having fun!
- DIFFERENT DIFFICULTY LEVELS: Choose from a variety of playing cards with equations featuring numbers 0 to 10 or 11 to 20
- COLLECT ALONG THE WAY: As players round the bases, they’ll earn baseball tokens (25 included, 1½"" diameter each) for their correct answers
- MATH MADE FUN: This game provides entertainment for students while also helping to boost their math skills and their confidence
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: 1 game mat (18½"" x 11""), 100 playing cards (3½"" x 2"" each), 4 scratch cards and answer key card (9"" x 6"" each), 1 score sheet (9"" by 6"")
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 1 game mat
- Size: 18½" by 11"
- 100 playing cards
- Size: 3½" by 2" each
- 4 scratch cards and answer key card
- Size: 9" by 6" each
- 25 baseball chips
- Size: 1½" diameter each
- 1 score sheet
- Size: 9" by 6"
- 1 spinner
- Size: 4" diameter
- 4 game pieces
- 1 storage box with lid