Addition And Subtraction Basic Facts Stacking Tiles - 100 tiles
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $6.66. No fees.Learn more
Stacking Tiles Are A Fun, Hands-On Alternative To Paper- And-Pencil Math Fact Practice!
Students will be completely engaged in math practice as they stack and sort these tiles to improve their math fact fluency. This hands-on activity is a highly motivating alternative to paper and pencil or flash card practice.
- 100 Stackable Tiles In 2 Colors: This set includes 50 blue tiles and 50 yellow tiles for kids to sort and stack to build addition and subtraction skills. Colors denote different levels for easy differentiation of practice.
- More Fun Than Paper And Pencil: A durable alternative to flash cards and worksheets, the stacking tiles provide a unique, interactive, hands-on format for math practice.
- Builds Math Fact Fluency: As they sort and stack the tiles, students build automaticity in recognizing math facts. Soon they will know what 3+5 or 7+8 equals automatically, without having to do the math each time.
- Stackable Tiles Are Durably Made: These sturdy plastic tiles nest together so kids can stack them. Use them day after day and year after year. Theyre made to stand up to vigorous use by young children.
- Perfect For Math Centers: These interactive tiles will be right at home in your math center.
Give students fun, hands-on addition and subtraction tiles, and watch their math fact skills stack up!
- 100 stackable plastic tiles
- Size: 13/8" by 13/8" each
- Color: 50 yellow tiles, 50 blue tiles
- 1 instruction card
- Size: 6" by 6"
- 1 zip-top storage bag