Write Again® 18" X 12" Magnetic Dry Erase Board, Magnetic Letters, And Desktop Stand - 1 stand, 1 board, 137 letters
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $23.33. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Set Up An Instant Center For Magnetic And Dry Erase Word- And Sentence-Building Activities
Slip this handy magnetic whiteboard into the stand to provide hours of hands-on word and writing practice. Big enough for students to construct sentences, it comes with 137 color-coded magnetic letters.
- All-In-One: You get everything you need all in one place: a generous- sized magnetic dry erase board, magnetic letters, and a stand to hold them.
- New, Improved Whiteboard: We updated the design of our whiteboard, making it more durable and giving it a more attractive backing.
- Sizable Board: The generous 18" by 12" whiteboard is big enough for students to construct sentences.
- Provides Hours Of Practice: Slip the handy magnetic whiteboard into the stand to provide hours of hands-on writing practice. Students can write with a dry erase marker or build words with the letter magnets.
- Magnetic Letters Rock! Kids love the chance to build words with actual letters. The stand and board come with 137 magnetic letters and mdash;80 lowercase and 57 uppercase; red vowels and blue consonants.
- Save Paper With Dry Erase: Using a dry erase board cuts down on paper waste. Students enjoy building words and sentences with the reusable letters and erasable board, and the environment gets a break!
- Folds Flat For Easy Storage: The easy-to-assemble easel folds flat when not in use.
Kids will love forming words with magnetic letters on this generous-sized whiteboard that comes with its own stand!
- 1 desktop pocket chart stand (folds flat for storage)
- Size: 18"W by 10 3/8 "D by 14"H
- 1 single-sided magnetic Write Again® board
- Size: 18" by 12" (Size may vary up to ½".)
- 137 magnetic plastic letters (80 lowercase and 57 uppercase, red vowels and blue consonants)
- Size: ?" to 1¾"H each