Build Letter Recognition and Letter-Sound Association with Hands-On Alphabet Boards.
Young students get an introduction to letters with these easy-to-use alphabet boards.
- Double the Fun: Each set includes two double-sided, magnetic dry erase boards with capital letters on one side and lowercase letters on the other.
- Making Matches: These boards are designed to be used with matching magnetic letters that are placed on the chart to boost letter recognition.
- Color-Coded: The color-coded list at the bottom reinforces awareness of the beginning, middle, and end of the alphabet.
- Interesting Images: The pictures next to each letter help students connect each letter with the appropriate sound.
- Challenge Students: Use the included guide to discover eight standards-based activities for students.
Help pre-emergent readers learn their letters with this set of two Magnetic Alphabet Charts from Really Good Stuff®.
- Grades: Pre-K to 1
- Size: 12" x 14" each
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 2 double-sided, magnetic dry erase boards, capital letters on one side/ lowercase on the other
- Size: 12" by 14" each
- Really Good Instructional Guide