Write Again® 18" X 12" Magnetic Dry Erase Board And Magnetic Letters
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $13.33. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Foster Word-Building With This Large Whiteboard And Letter Magnets
Students can write words and sentences with a dry erase marker, or they can build words with the color-coded letter magnets. The new, improved board features a more attractive backing.
- All-In-One: You get everything you need all in one place: a generous- sized magnetic dry erase board and 137 magnetic letters.
- Sturdy Construction: We updated the design of our whiteboards, making them more durable and giving them a more attractive backing.
- Sizable Board: Students love to work on this magnetic dry erase board with magnetic letters. Our 18" by 12" one-sided board is big enough to construct words and sentences with the magnetic letters, or to practice writing and vocabulary with dry erase markers.
- Magnetic Letters Rock! The sturdy plastic magnetic letters are made to last and are color-coded for word study. Two strong magnets on the back of each letter make for sure sticking. The 80 lowercase letters include new a and g serif letters, and there are also 57 uppercase letters. There are four of each red lowercase vowel and two to three of each blue lowercase consonant; three of each red uppercase vowel and two of each blue uppercase consonant.
- Save Paper With Dry Erase: Using a dry erase board cuts down on paper waste. Students enjoy building words and sentences with the reusable letters and erasable board, and the environment gets a break!
- Fits Our Pocket Chart Stand: This 18" x 12" board fits nicely in our Desktop Pocket Chart Stand (151116, sold separately).
Kids will love forming words and sentences on this generous- sized magnetic whiteboard that comes with a color-coded set of magnetic letters!
- 1 single-sided magnetic Write Again® board
- Size: 18" by 12" (Size may vary up to ½".)
- 137 magnetic plastic letters (80 lowercase and 57 uppercase, red vowels and blue consonants)
- Size: ?" to 1¾"H each