Word Building Sliders: Word Families - 27 sliders
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $9.33. No fees.Learn more
Get notified when product is back in stock
Similar Items Available Now
Students Slide Letters and Pictures into Place to Build and Read Words.
Match up words and pictures to help students learn all about word families in a fun, entertaining way.
- Slip Sliders into Place: Students can move the sliders around to line up different beginning letters within a word family.
- Visual Learning: Each end of the sliders features a picture that matches up with the word so students can check their work on their own.
- Building Power: The VC and VCC phonograms allow young learners to see how letters and sounds combine to build each word.
- Solo or Together: Let students work independently on this word family activity or make it a game for a small group to enjoy.
Make language learning even more fun with these word family sliders from Really Good Stuff®.
- Grades: K-1
- 27 plastic sliders: 4½" x 6" each
- 1 instruction card: 5" x 6½"
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 27 plastic sliders
- Size: 4½" by 6" each
- 1 instruction card
- Size: 5" by 6½"
- 1 storage box with lid