Word Building Sliders: Blends and Digraphs
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $8.66. No fees.Learn more
Slide Letters and Pictures into Place to Build and Read Words.
This game with word building for kids focuses on how blends and digraphs function through recognizable language and images.
- Slide Back and Forth: Each slider provides practice building four words with the same blend or digraph.
- Color Coding: The colors on each slider represent a different type of word grouping, such as s-blends or digraphs.
- Reading Comprehension: Students use the combination of letters and images to boost reading comprehension and expand their vocabulary.
- Check the Answer: The reverse side of each slider features answers so students can self-check their work.
- Ways to Play: For an added challenge, consider having students complete as many sliders as possible within a set amount of time.
Bring language lessons to life with the Word Building Sliders: Blends & Digraphs game from Really Good Stuff®.
- Grades: 1-2
- 27 plastic sliders: 4½" x 6" each
- 1 instruction card: 5" x 6½"
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 27 plastic sliders
- Size: 4½" by 6" each
- 1 instruction card
- Size: 5" by 6½"
- 1 storage box with lid