Show Off How Bright Your Kids Are With This Lively 100th Day Kit!
Show off how bright your class is on 100th Day with this sunshine-focused kit full of engaging materials. The number line helps keep track of each day, and handing out the fun glasses and bracelets highlights how much kids have learned. The double-sided, write on/wipe off poster has a healthy movement activity on one side and a gathering compliments challenge on the other to promote good behavior. Have kids fill in and color the Ready- To-Decorate cards and string them into necklaces!
- Engage Kids On 100th Day: Get your whole class involved in 100th Day with this engaging kit of materials and rewards.
- Have Fun Keeping Track: Counting the days leading up to 100th Day and keeping track of kids progress towards goals is fun using this poster and number line set.
- Celebrate With Incentives: Liven up your classroom by handing out these sunshine-themed glasses and cheerful silicone bracelets that remind kids how far theyve come in the first 100 days!
- Encourage Kids To Move And Groove While Being Kind: Get students up on their feet with the movement-encouraging poster, picturing daily exercises. The other side suggests a compliments challenge. Keep track by adding a color-coded sticker each time someone gets a compliment. Add 10 of each color until you reach 100 compliments by the 100th day!
- Decorate Cards And Then Wear Them: Kids can fill out and color in the 100th-Day inspired Ready-To-Decorate cards and then string them into necklaces!
Kick off a lively celebration of 100th Day with this jam-packed kit of activities and incentives.
- 24 silicone bracelets
- 24 glasses
- Size: One size fits all
- 24 Ready-To-Decorate cards
- Size: 83/8" by 83/8" each
- 1 double-sided poster, Write Again wipe-off laminate
- Size: 19" by 24"
- 120 color-coded stickers to place on the poster to keep track of compliments
- Size: 1" diameter each
- 1 number line
- Size: 19' 3"L
- Colors: 12 each of 10 colors