U.S. Territories Learning Chart
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $1.16. No fees.Learn more
Use This Learning Chart To Encourage Geographic Learning About The U.S. Territories
Guam. The Northern Mariana Islands. Puerto Rico. U.S. Virgin Islands. American Samoa Islands. Stop in for a visit as you learn about the U.S. territories with the help of this chart!
- Effective Teaching Aid: This chart shows maps of the individual U.S. territories, as well as locators to indicate where on the globe these places can be found. Features clear illustrations, labels, and color.
- Coordinates With U.S. Map Learning Chart: Teach kids about the U.S. states with the United States Map Learning Chart (708171, sold separately), and then help them learn about the U.S. territories with this map.
- Durable 17" By 22" Chart: Printed on sturdy paper, this poster is designed to be used year after year.
- Extra Value: The back of the chart includes reproducible activities, subject information, and helpful tips.
- Great For School and Home: This map can be used at home or at school to teach kids about U.S. geography.
Engage young learners with this map of the U.S. territories, featuring rich content aligned with key learning standards.
- 1 map
- Size: 17" by 22"