Two-Sided Primary Lined Dry Erase Boards - Non-Magnetic - 6 boards
|1-2 $39.99 ($6.67 each)||3-9 $35.87 ($5.98 each)||10+ $23.03 ($3.84 each)|
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $13.33. No fees.Learn more
New Write Again® Two-Sided, Primary-Lined Lapboards Are Great For Writing, Spelling, And Math Practice
Students will love using Really Good Stuff Primary Lined Dry Erase Boards as they practice writing and work on other lessons. An economical alternative to paper, the pack of six non-magnetic dry erase boards can be reused day after day and year after year. The boards also offer a great way for students to engage with the lesson individually or in small groups. Parents will want to keep one at home to help kids practice writing when not in school. Double-sided 12” x 9” dry erase boards feature primary writing guidelines on one side and a blank surface on the other. Zaner-Bloser–style guidelines include a red baseline, dotted midline, and skip line for descenders. Using a dry erase marker, students can work on writing, math problems, and more, then wipe off the board and move on to the next activity. The boards make group work more engaging as students can work together. Note: Nominal size of dry erase boards is 12" by 9". Actual size may vary up to ½".
- EASY-TO-USE DESIGN: Double-sided, 12” by 9” dry erase boards feature primary writing lines on one side and a blank surface on the other. Zaner-Bloser–style guidelines include a red baseline, dotted midline, and skip line for descenders.
- ENGAGING TOOL: Primary students can work individually, in pairs, or in small groups to complete writing, sentence structure, and other activities with lined dry erase boards. Students can use dry erase markers to practice their writing over and over again.
- FOR SCHOOL AND HOME: The non-magnetic dry erase boards are perfect for writing lessons at school and continued practice at home. Small enough to fit in students’ laps, they are a great tool to help kids with writing homework.
- ECONOMICAL: Reusable lined dry erase boards save paper by allowing students to work on writing on an erasable surface. The pack of six sturdy boards can be used year after year.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Your satisfaction is our number one concern. If you’re unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days to return any unused product. We’ll be happy to give you a refund, an exchange, or a credit on your next order.
- Set of six boards
- Size: 12" by 9" each
- Nominal size of dry erase boards is 12" by 9". Actual size may vary up to 1/2"