Treasure Chest Multiplication Game
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $7.66. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Provide Lively Multiplication Practice with this Battleship-Inspired Game.
Students go on an educational adventure when they play the Treasure Chest Multiplication Game.
- On the Hunt: The game centers on a treasure hunt, with the prize pre-placed in one of the squares on the grid.
- Practice Multiplication: To guess the correct coordinates for the treasure, students must correctly answer the multiplication problem in the square.
- Track Progress: Correct answers are written on a convenient write-on/wipe-off tent grid as players progress through this multiplication game for kids.
- Keep Kids Entertained: Use this multiplication game as part of a lesson plan, for a small group project or even as an activity for indoor recess.
The Treasure Chest Multiplication Game brings all the fun of Battleship with an added educational bonus.
- Grades: 3-6
- 1 double-sided tent grid, Write Again® wipe-off laminate: 12½" x 12½" with 5" base
- 2 different double-sided game boards, Write Again® wipe-off laminate: 10" x 10" each
- 10 magnets (2 each of 5 designs): 1" x 1" each
- 2 multiplication grids: 5" x 3½" each
- 1 laminated instruction/cover card: 10" x 10"
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 1 double-sided tent grid, Write Again® wipe-off laminate
- Size: 12½" by 12½" with 5" base
- 2 different double-sided game boards, Write Again® wipe-off laminate
- Size: 10" by 10" each
- 10 magnets (2 each of 5 designs)
- Size: 1" by 1" each
- 2 multiplication grids
- Size: 5" by 3½" each
- 1 laminated instruction/cover card
- Size: 10" by 10"
- 1 zip-top storage bag