WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Provide Lively Division Practice With This Battleship-Inspired Game
Students hunt for treasure by guessing coordinates on the grid. If they correctly answer the division problem in the square, they keep the treasure chest. They record their guesses on the write-on/wipe-off tent grid. Great for centers or indoor recess.
- On The Hunt: Students try to capture each other's treasure chests by solving the division problem in the box where the treasure is hidden. Players mark their tent grids with an X to keep track of the locations previously called.
- Magnetic Boards Have Different Problems On Each Side: Provide plenty of skills practice with these double-sided boards that offer a different set of division problems on each side.
- Includes Division Grids To Check Answers: Each player gets her or his own division grid that they can use to check their answers.
- Keep Kids Entertained: Use this game as part of a lesson plan, for a small group project, or even as an activity for indoor recess.
- Use The Base With Other Boards: Try the multiplication version of this game (165521), the sight words version (167058), or use the base from this game and make your own grids for other subjects.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 1 double-sided tent grid, Write Again wipe-off laminate
- Size: 12" by 12" with 5" base
- 2 different double-sided game boards, Write Again wipe-off laminate
- Size: 10" by 10" each
- 10 magnets (5 each of 2 designs)
- Size: 1" by 1" each
- 2 division reference grids
- Size: 5" by 3" each
- 1 laminated instruction/cover card
- Size: 10" by 10"
- 1 zip-top storage bag