FREE SHIPPING over $79 Use Code: SHIP79 (offer excludes items)
Product Overview4+ / Grades: Pre-K–1
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Take The Stress Out Of Subtraction With This Engaging Math Practice Activity!
Take the stress out of learning subtraction with this engaging game and give students a hands-on way to put their skills in practice.
- Subtraction Made Practical: Let kids engage with this subtraction activity and put their new math skills to work. Making math tangible helps cement the concepts.
- Hands-On Helps: Hands-on learning takes some of the stress out of learning math. When kids move the tokens to execute the math problems on the cards, it helps them conceptualize the process.
- Focus On Subtraction: This board-based activity focuses completely on subtraction so you can use it to concentrate on this aspect of math practice.
- Inviting Graphics: Kids will be attracted to the charming design of this game and ask to play it!Hands-on subtraction activity makes math practice concrete and engaging!
We Know Standards
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay over time with Really EZ Pay™
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 6 double-sided
- laminated mats
- Size: 12" by 12" each
- 125 chipboard tokens in a zip-top bag
- Size: 1" round each
- 72 cards in a zip-top bag
- Size: 2½" by 3½" each
- 1 lidded storage box
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This