Make your grant funding work as hard as you do
Product OverviewGrades: K-2
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Roll And Read Up To 120 Direct Syllables In Spanish!
Students Roll And Read Up To 120 Direct Syllables In Spanish! Players roll a pair of dice, find and read the syllables in the appropriate spaces on their game mats, and cover or trace the words. Play is different every time. Each pair of mats shows 30 direct syllables with picture cues. Perfect for hands-on language practice.
- PLAYS DIFFERENT EVERY TIME roll the dice and use the coordinates to find the appropriate space, comes with a timer to add to the fun
- TEACHING GUIDE INCLUDED a Really Good Instructional Guide is included to cover activities
- LEARN UP TO 120 DIRECT SYLLABLES IN SPANISH depending on the roll of the dice, students will learn up to 120 direct syllables
- HANDS ON LANGUAGE PRACTICE each mat shows 30 direct syllables with picture clues
- INCLUDES: 8 different game mats; 120 plastic chips; 2 number dice and 2 letter dice; 2 sand timers; storage box
We Know Standards
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay over time with Really EZ Pay™
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 8 different game mats
- Size: 8½" by 11" each
- 120 transparent plastic colored chips
- Size: ¾" diameter each
- 4 dice (2 each of 2 different dice)
- Size: approximately 1" by 1"
- 2 3-minute sand timers
- 1 storage box
- Size: 10" by 12"
- Really Good Instructional Guide
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This