Explore Numbers To 100 With Counters, Base 10 Blocks and Dry Erase Markers On These Sturdy Math Mats
Invite children to use the counters, base 10 blocks, and dry erase markers on these work mats to explore numbers up to 100. With ten-frames on one side and place value on the other, the mats are big enough to allow students to work together to show numbers/amounts in different formats.
- 6 Double-Sided, Full-Color Mats: One side of each work mat has ten- frames on it. The other side has place value columns.
- Use With Manipulatives, Base 10 Blocks, Or Dry Erase Markers: These mats were designed to fit the 1" counters and base 10 blocks that come with this kit. Kids can also write numerals, make tally marks, or draw shapes on them with the included dry erase markers.
- Perfect Size For Kids: At 18" by 12", the mats give kids plenty of room for hands-on exploration of numbers to 100. Theyre big enough for partners or small groups to work together on the same mat to display different amounts/numbers.
- Save When You Buy These Tools Together In One Kit! Buy the math mats, base 10 blocks, counters, and markers together in the kit rather than individually and save both time and money!
Save money and supply your small groups with write-on/wipe-off math mats, manipulatives, and markers all in one kit!
- 6 double-sided work mats, Write Again wipe-off laminate, ten-frames on one side/place value on the other
- Size: 18" by 12" each
- 200 double-sided counters Size: 1" diameter each
- Color: red on one side/yellow on the other
- 141-piece plastic base 10 block set with teachers guide (1 thousands cube, 10 hundreds boards, 30 single-row 10 frames, 100 single cubes)
- Size of thousands cube: 4"W by 4"D by 4"H
- Size of single cube: 3/8"W by 3/8"D by 3/8"H
- 8 dry erase markers
- Colors: 1 each of pink, red, orange, green, blue, purple, brown, and black