Summer Success Kit - Third Grade Transitioning to Fourth Grade - 1 multi-item kit
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Help Prevent Summer Slide For Students Entering Fourth Grade
Set students up for success and prevent summer slide as they enter fourth grade with fun, game like tools and activities to keep their skills sharp over the summer and throughout the year. This engaging kit can be used at home by a parent wanting to help their child get the most out of at-home learning or in the classroom to reinforce skills. Includes two journals, a chapter book, a dry erase board and marker, a sturdy plastic multiplication grid, a math game, and a family letter in English and Spanish. Covers key math and reading concepts needed for fourth grade. Hand picked by experienced classroom teachers, the items come neatly packaged in a handy zip-toped bag with carrying handle. Great for parents or grandparents to help their children with learning success.
- REINFORCE SKILLS: Practice fun activities while learning necessary skills
- INDEPENDENT PRACTICE: Children can easily complete and interact with these materials independently
- ENGAGING CONTENT: Hands-on learning with multiple skills
- VARIETY OF LEARNING MATERIALS: Includes journals, books, games and other fun activities
- MULTIPLE SUBJECTS IN ONE KIT: Practice Reading, Writing, Math and other skills in this kit.Due to high demand, components may vary. Substituted components are carefully chosen by our Teachers/ Product Development Team in order to keep the integrity of the kit.
- 1 laminated card with family letter in English and Spanish
- Size: 12¾" by 11"
- 1 Elapsed Time Taxi game (160971)
- 1 mini dry erase board with marker
- Size: 9" by 6"
- 1 Informational Writing Journal (163372)
- 1 Open-Ended Responses Math Journal (163611)
- Size: 8½" by 11"
- 32 pages each
- 1 Fudge-a-Mania chapter book (703703)
- Size: 5" by 7¾"
- 176 pages
- 1 Slide and Learn™ Multiplication Grid (162186)
- Size: 5 ?" by 5½"
- 1 zippered storage bag
- Size: 14" by 12" plus handle
- Really Good Instructional GuideDue to high demand, components may vary. Substituted components are carefully chosen by our Teachers/ Product Development Team in order to keep the integrity of the kit.