Let Non-Verbal Learners Convey Their Needs And Emotions With This Necklace
Help your students with language difficulties to convey their needs and emotions with this visual cues necklace. The breakaway lanyard holds six double-sided, color-coded cards printed with visual cues that signal emotions, physical needs, and more.
- Conveys Needs Non-Verbally: Students who are verbally challenged can use this necklace to convey their needs without words.
- Lets Teacher Know What’s Up: Color-coded cards let students telegraph what’s going on to the teacher. Blue border cards signal emotions, like happy or sad. Purple border cards signify physical needs, like a drink or the bathroom. Red border cards convey that the child needs help, and green border cards show that kids are finished with their work.
- Relieves Pressure: If they’re happy, sad, mad, tired, hungry, or worried, there’s a card for it. If they need a drink, the bathroom, or supplies, they can hold up a card! It relieves the pressure on verbally challenged students when they can use a card to convey the help they need. And it’s great for the teacher to have a visual aid!
- Made To Last: Cue cards are made of tough plastic so they can withstand steady use. This is a unique product for kids with special needs!
Let students who need to convey their needs non-verbally get the message across with this unusual visual cues necklace.
- 1 necklace, made of a black nylon lanyard with 6 double-sided cards
- Lanyard size: 32" by ¾", with break-apart hook in the middle and O-ring at the bottom
- Card size: 4" diameter each