STEM Force And Motion Activity Set
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $10. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Get STEM Lessons Rolling With This Force And Motion Activity Set
Teach the science of motion using this fun force and motion activity set and get the scientific process rolling in your classroom.
- Make Science Tangible: Engage kids' brains and bodies with this force and motion activity set as they tackle simple projects that teach about the science of motion.
- Study How Things Move: Everything is included in this set to study how things move: two cars, two double-sided tracks, four weighted blocks, pendulum ball, and a ladder with two removable bars.
- Recommended Activities Included: The set comes with 10 doublesided activity cards with suggested challenges that support early engineering and problem-solving skills. The included activity guide also contains reproducibles.
- Science That's Practical: This set allows kids to discover the science concepts of gravity, inertia, friction, push/pull, and more that underlie the science of motion.
- Supports Deeper Study: Once students have grasped the concepts behind motion and completed the suggested activities, they can branch out to use the ideas in further investigations. Let the scientific process unfold!
Make science come alive for your students when they study the science of motion and its related principles in this STEM activity set.
- STEM activity set, consisting of: 2 cars, 2 double-sided tracks, 4 weighted blocks, pendulum ball, and ladder with 2 removable bars
- Car size: 2¾"
- Ladder size: 9¼"
- Track size: 12"