Students Engage In Real-World STEM Challenges With This Flip Chart!
Encourage independent learning with this STEM-certified tabletop flip chart that guides students through real-life STEM lessons!
- Great For Independent Learners: Walk your students through the STEM challenges outlined in this flip chart, then let them enjoy some autonomy as they design their own solutions!
- Make STEM Teaching Easy: This chart is designed to make STEM challenges easy to implement in the classroom and mdash;kids can work with minimal help from the teacher!
- Chart Contains A Full Year Of STEM Lessons: Teachers need to provide the materials, but the ideas and challenges are supplied.
- Ingenious And Compact: One chart does it all, in a student-friendly design, with laminated pages that will stand the test of time.
- STEM Certified: This chart has been reviewed by STEM experts and certified to meet STEM teaching requirements.
- Frees Up Teacher Time: In addition to giving students STEM challenges to work on independently, this ingenious chart frees up teacher time for other tasks.
STEM teaching made easy with this unique, well-designed flip chart containing self-guided lessons for an entire year.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 1 flip chart Size: 12" by 13"
- 19 double-sided, laminated pages