STEM At Play Power! - Materials for 19 experiments
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $15. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Build Confidence And Spark Critical Thinking With Electrical Circuit STEM/STEAM Activities
Bring science concepts to life with hands-on STEM/STEAM activities that develop creative critical thinking skills while fostering collaboration among children and adults. Let kids learn about electricity and electrical currents with safe, easy-to-use snap circuits.
- Spark Interest And Creativity: These engaging science activities centered around electricity and circuits spark interest, inspire confidence, and prompt creative critical thinking.
- 19 Experiments Encourage Collaboration: There are 19 different experiments centered around electricity and electric circuits. Kids can work together or with teachers and other adult helpers in purposeful, science-based play. Team problem-solving mirrors real-life learning and working.
- Easy To Learn And Repeatable: The activities are easy to follow, and they can be repeated through the year and year-to-year. The set comes with 25 parts, plus a 32-page career and lab guide.
- Trace The History Of Electricity: Activities and the accompanying guide explore how humans first discovered electricity in 600 B.C. The guide also includes information about a fascinating pioneer of electricity in more modern times: Thomas Edison.
- Dazzling Array Of Activities: Kids will gravitate to these intriguing electrical-science challenges, such as creating a closed circuit to make Sparky the Robot light up, exploring what materials conduct electricity, and learning how to communicate using Morse Code.
- Safe And Fun: The easy-to-use snap circuits make it safe and fun to perform the experiments, and the included guide amplifies the teaching.
Help kids learn the science behind electricity and circuits with this action-packed series of 19 STEM/STEAM projects!
- 19 experiments and materials
- Activity guide