Social-Emotional Learning Classroom Pack
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $44.33. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Support Kids' Social-Emotional Growth With This Classroom Kit Packed With Coping Tools
Help your students develop social-emotional skills with this array of inventive and engaging tools that teach and promote self-awareness, coping methods, mindfulness, movement breaks, breathing techniques, and yoga, plus helping kids identify and reflect on emotions.
- 2 Sets Of Tactile, Breathing Technique Cards: The cards show step-by-step breathing techniques and have a flocked surface for kids to trace as they breathe.
- Tools For Identifying And Discussing Emotions: Big, beautiful photo cards serve as a jumping-off point for discussions about feelings. "Paws" And Reflect! Gauges help nonverbal or shy kids to express emotions by sliding the gauge to the puppy that shows how they are feeling. You also get two reproducibles to use with the gauges: one for younger children and one for older children.
- Calm-Down Tools: This amazing classroom pack comes with ingredients to make six calming jars. To calm themselves down, kids just twist and shake the plastic jars and watch the colorful ingredients swirl around inside. A special set of cards helps them reset their emotions when they're frustrated; and they can also quietly turn the cubes on the 10 included Fidget Twists to stay focused and release excess energy.
- Fun Ways To Take Movement Breaks: Restless students can choose from 24 Yoga Chips, each depicting a different pose, and 10 Get Moving Twists*#153;, each showing different movements they can perform, when they need to take a break from sitting still.
- Posters Give Kids Colorful Reminders: As you teach and practice coping and social skills, you can display the posters in this pack to remind students of the techniques they are learning.
- Instructional Guide Helps You Support Kids' Emotional Needs: The guide includes information about each item in the kit, plus handy reproducibles.
- Storage Bin Included: Store the items in the sturdy tub with snap-close lid so kids will always know where to find the help they need to calm down and reset.
Keep your kids calm, engaged, and happy with this kit full of unique and effective coping tools in a sturdy storage tub.
- When I Am Frustrated Card Set (30 cards on a ring)
- Take A Mindful Minute Photo Cards (11 cards in a zip-top bag)
- Get Moving Twists™ (10 twists with movement activities, in a storage box)
- Tactile Breathing Copecake Cards (6 breathing technique cards with a flocked surface for tracing, plus instructions, in a zip-top bag)
- Breathing Star Tactile Cards (6 breathing technique cards with a flocked surface for tracing, plus instructions, in a zip-top bag)
- 12 Slide And Learn "Paws" And Reflect! Gauges (slide the gauge to the puppy that reflects the way you are currently feeling)
- Calming Jar Kit (ingredients to make 6 plastic jars filled with colorful swirling materials; kids manipulate the jars to calm themselves down)
- How To - Social/Emotional Poster Set (3 double-sided posters showing kids how to be a friend, apologize, and calm their bodies; one side has pictures only for younger kids/the other side has pictures plus text for older children)
- Yoga Chips (24 chips depicting yoga poses, plus instruction card, in a zip-top bag)
- 10 Fidget Twists (students twist them quietly to release excess energy)
- Cover card
- Really Good Instructional Guide
- Clear plastic storage tub with snap-tight lid