Sight Words Dough Kit - 50 task cards, 1 tub of dough
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $9.66. No fees.Learn more
Kids Learn Sight Words By Forming Them With Dough
This set of 50 double-sided, write-on/wipe-off cards includes 100 high- frequency words color-coded by difficulty level for differentiation. Children can practice reading the words, then get hands-on by writing them with a dry erase marker and forming them with dough.
- Carefully Compiled Sight Word List: Our ELA experts assembled a list of 100 high-frequency words. This set contains all 100 words.
- 50 Double-Sided Cards Color-Coded By Level: The high-frequency word cards are color-coded by difficulty in two levels so you can easily differentiate skills practice for your students.
- Durable 9" By 6" Cards Are Write-On/Wipe-Off: The Write Again wipe-off laminate surface adds real durability. These cards will last! Kids can write on them in dry erase marker and then erase them for the next person. The cards have plenty of room for kids to form words on them with dough, too.
- Dough And Storage Bag Included: This hands-on practice set comes with 3 lbs. of dough that kids can shape into sight words on the sizable cards. Store the cards in the handy zip-top bag that comes with the set.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 50 double-sided, laminated word cards, color-coded in two levels
- Size: 9" by 6" each
- 1 instruction card
- 1 tub of dough
- Size: 3 lbs.
- 1 zip-top storage bag