Science Learning Journals™ - SQUIDY™ The Cartesian Diver By Steve Spangler Science™
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $5.66. No fees.Learn more
Adult supervision required.
Cool Journals Teach About Water Pressure And Buoyancy!
What better way to learn about the attributes of water than through journaling about a creature who lives in the deep and mdash;SQUIDY™.
- Makes Learning Fun: Get kids learning about water pressure and buoyancy with SQUIDY the Cartesian diver. Great companion to the glow- in-the-dark SQUIDY the Cartesian diver kit from Steve Spangler Science™ (800088, sold separately).
- Cultivate Inquiring Minds: When kids' imaginations are fired up, their creative juices flow. See what happens when they begin to fathom scientific principles related to water through SQUIDY and the classic Cartesian diver experiment and journal their findings.
- Make Science Real: Have your class experiment with SQUIDY and learn about buoyancy!
- Packed With Information: These learning journals are packed with information about buoyancy, water pressure, and more.
Get kids exploring the properties of water with these scientific observation journals centered around SQUIDY™ the Cartesian diver!
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 24 journals
- Size: 5 3/8 " x 8 3/8 "
- 16 pages each (including covers)
Ages 7 and up.