Provide Visual Support For Solving Addition And Subtraction Problems With These Magnetic Charts
These durable and reusable magnetic sheets are an ingenious tool for displaying different number combinations to support addition and subtraction work. Scaffold student learning by leaving the charts up and building on them as the year goes on, offering a growing list of ways to solve equations.
- Magnetic Charts Adhere To Whiteboards And Other Magnet-Receptive Surfaces: Use the four charts independently or all together by easily attaching them to your whiteboard, metal doors, file cabinets, or other magnet-receptive surfaces.
- Leave Them Up And Build On Them All Year: Designed to scaffold math learning, you can display these charts as a year-long resource for solving addition and subtraction problems, adding to them as the year goes on.
- Easily Visible Throughout The Classroom: When you assemble the four pieces, the resulting 22" x 17" sheet is big enough to be seen from anywhere in the room.
- Display 4 Different Methods For Solving Math Problems: Show students four ways to approach addition and subtraction problems: number bonds, drawing, ten-frames, and number lines.
Display these helpful magnetic math charts all year to scaffold addition and subtraction practice. Reuse them year after year and mdash;a great investment!
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 1 vinyl magnetic sheet in 4 pieces
- Size: 22" by 17", assembled