Say And Stack Sight Words
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $6.66. No fees.Learn more
Fast-Paced Game Builds Sight-Word Mastery The Fun Way!
Ditch the flashcardsthis fast-paced card game is THE most fun way to practice sight-word recognition and fluency! Students "say" and "stack" sight word cards in a pile. Every card has six sight words on it, and every pair of cards has at least one sight word match. Be the first to get rid of all your cards to win!
- Fast-Paced Fun! Students must read the words on the card in the center, scan their own cards for a sight-word match, say the matching word, and put their card on the stackall before someone else beats them to it. Be the first to discard all your cards to win!
- 3 Sets Of Cards Color-Coded By Difficulty Level: Easily differentiate skills practice with these card sets in three distinct levels of play. With up to 6 players per set, you can engage 18 kids in lively sight-word practice at once. Cards are laminated for durability.
- Storage Bags And Box Included: Each set of cards comes in its own zip-top plastic bag. Store all three sets in the handy box.
- 3 laminated card sets, 62 cards each, color-coded by difficulty level, in zip-top storage bags; 186 cards total
- Size: 3" by 3" each
- Colors: Set 1 = teal, Set 2 = purple, and Set 3 = green
- 1 instruction card
- 1 storage box with lid
- 26 players per set, up to 18 students can play at once