Practice Math Skills with a Classic Game of Rock, Paper, Scissors.
Simple math problems become much more exciting to solve with this set of fun math games for kids.
- Three Ways to Play: Students can focus on three skill sets: multiplication and division, addition and subtraction through 100 or addition and subtraction through 1,000.
- Start the Competition: The game begins when a pair of players flips over a chip to reveal a math problem.
- Thinking Caps On: Each player must solve the problem and then use the answer key to check their response.
- Face Off: If both players answer the question correctly, they face off in a round of rock, paper, scissors to see who wins.
Enjoy fast-faced fun in your classroom when you play the Rock, Paper, Scissors Intermediate Math Game from Really Good Stuff®.
- Grades: 3 to 5
- 100 chips: 2¼" diameter each
- One task card with answer key on back: 5" x 7"
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 100 chips
- Size: 2¼" diameter each
- 1 task card with answer key on back
- Size: 5" by 7"
- 1 zip-top storage bag