Display A Compelling Visual Reminder To Help Kids With Summarizing
Put the three banners together to create a big, easy-to-see, write on/wipe off poster where you and your students can record the essential parts of a story summary. After filling it out as a class, the poster works as a handy reminder for students when they write their individual summaries.
- Large Format Is Easy To See: Put the three 12" by 39" banners side by side to create one big 36" by 39" poster that can be seen throughout the classroom.
- Fun Format Helps Kids Remember: The poster helps young writers look at retelling as if they are making a pot of stew. It lists all the key "ingredients" they need to include in a good summary.
- Write-On/Wipe-Off: The Write Again wipe-off laminate surface not only lets you write on this poster with dry erase marker and wipe it off later for reuse, it also adds durability. You can use this helpful writing tool all year long and year after year.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 3 banners that form 1 jumbo poster, Write Again wipe-off laminate
- Banner Size: 12" by 39" each
- Assembled Poster Size: 36" by 39"