Reset Spot Kit
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $23.33. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Make A Reset Spot In Your Classroom So Students Know Where They Can Self-Regulate!
Minimize classroom disruptions by creating a reset spot so students have a safe place to resort to when feelings overwhelm.
- Plush Rug Soothes! The soft surface of this inviting rug soothes instantly so kids can refocus.
- Remind Them How To Get Calm. Mini posters give kids visual reminders for simple steps to regain emotional balance.
- Name That Feeling. The posters help kids determine what's bothering them, choose a calm-down strategy, and then self-assess.
- Provide Kids An Outlet With Cool Sensory Tools. Kids can choose from either Silly Putty, a sensory ball, a fidget twist, foam dough, a water wheel timer, or a relaxation therapy tangle. Re-setting with one of these handheld tools distracts the mind and calms the body.
- Create An Oasis Of Calm. When kids know there's a place they can go to self-regulate, your classroom will have fewer disruptions.
This reset kit contains all you need to create a place of peace for kids to regroup from challenging behaviors!
- 1 rug with non-skid rubber backing
- Size: 3' by 2'
- 6 mini posters with reproducibles on back and instructions for use
- Size: 13" by 12" each
- 6 calm-down tools in a plastic bin with locking lid