Really Good Classroom Mail Center With Paper Holders - 1 mail center, 2 wire racks
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $63.33. No fees.Learn more
Durable Mail Center Organizes Students Materials - Even Folders!
Keep your classroom, office, or home office organized with a Mail Center from Really Good Stuff. With 27 compartments that hold folders, assignments, projects, notes, notices and even tablets, you can reduce classroom clutter and missing items. This is a great organizational tool for home use, including teachers that are doing distance learning. The two side-mounted wire paper racks are easy to attach and are the perfect solution for holding assignments and notices that need to be handed out. With the mail center, each student will know where his or her items go with the included self-adhesive name labels. You will love how the durable and attractive Classroom Mail Center transforms your classroom organization, and your students will love helping with the “mail!" Available in black, blue, white, oak and mahogany, the mail center is 32"" W x 12"" D x 23½"" H. The 27 roomy compartments are 10"" W x 11½"" D by 2¼"" H each. The mail center comes with 30 self-adhesive cardstock labels, 2"" x 5/8"" each, folded. The mail center is stacked vertically to maximize counter space. Well-built yet economical, this mail center is made of industrial-grade 1/2"" wood substrate and laminated with hard-wearing Melamine that will stand up to years of student and teacher use. The shelves are sturdy, and assembly is easy with detailed instructions included. This item only ships to the Continental U.S.
- EASY ORGANIZATION: Improve the organization of your classroom, office, or home office with this classroom mail center. This is a great organizational tool for teachers that are doing distance learning. It features 27 roomy compartments to hold folders, assignments, notices and notes and two wire racks on the side that are perfect for holding papers that need to be distributed. Also includes self-adhesive cardstock labels you can customize with students' names, subjects, etc., to identify each compartment.
- HIGH QUALITY: High quality and well-built yet economical, this mail center is made of industrial-grade 1/2" wood substrate and laminated with hard-wearing Melamine that will stand up to years of student and teacher use. Will also stand up to years of use in a home office. The shelves and wire racks are sturdy, and assembly is easy with detailed instructions included.
- PERFECT SIZE: Available in black, blue, white, oak and mahogany , the mail center is 32" W x 12" D x 23½" H. The 27 roomy compartments are 10" W x 11½" D x 2¼" H each. The two wire paper holders are 10" W x 1" D x 9" H each. The mail center comes with 30 self-adhesive cardstock labels, 2" x 5/8" each, folded. The mail center is stacked vertically to maximize counter space. Great for all classrooms, offices, and homes.
- GET STUDENTS INVOLVED: Your students will love participating in the daily “mail delivery" and helping to keep the classroom organized. Students can easily find their names to turn in assignments and pick up homework at the end of the day. The mail center keeps the clutter away from tables and cubbies and cuts down on missing papers and folders. You can also have your children learn to stay organized at home with this piece of furniture.
- VERSATILE: In addition to keeping the classroom organized, the Really Good Stuff Mail Center is perfect for an office as a mail center for employees, teachers or faculty, home organization, or as storage for paper and folders. The Mail Center can also be transformed into a charging and storing station for smaller laptops and tablets.
- Mail center
- Size: 32"W by 12"D by 23"H
- Colors: black
- or mahogany
- 27 compartments
- Size: 10"W by 11½"D by 2½"H each
- Two wire paper holders
- Size: 10"W by 1"D by 9"H each
- 30 self-adhesive cardstock labels
- Size: 2" by ?" each