Build Reading Fluency Through These Standards-Based Spanish Scripts
Themed with a content-area connection each Reader's Theater story in Spanish is a six-character play that is both engaging and fun to perform. Each multi-level script, which includes an original song, is based on children's literature and is used to engage students in repeated readings to build fluency.
- Las estrellas : "Brilla, brilla, estrellita" y "Estrella alumbrada, estrella brilliante" (The Stars: Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and Star Light, Star Bright)
- Mascotas perdidas: "La pequeA±a Bo Pip" y "A¿A dA³nde ha ido mi perrito?" (Lost Pets: Little Bo Peep an Where Has My Little Dog Gone?)
- El desfile "Humpty Dumpty" (The Parade: Humpty Dumpty)
- Los cochinitos "Este cochinito" y "Palmas, palmitas" (Little Piggies: This Little Piggy and Pat-ACake)
- A¿Que hora es? "Reloj, reloj, el gritA³n" y "Muchachito dormilA³n" (What Time Is It? Hickory, Dickory, Dock and Wee Willie Winkie)
- Los violinistas "El viejo Rey Cole" y "Eh, chin, chin" (The Fiddlers: Old King Cole and Hey Diddle, Diddle)
- A¡Que dolor! "Juan y Juanita" (Ouch!: Jack and Jill)
- Comamos "La seA±orita Muffet" y "El seA±orito Jack Horner" (Let's Eat: Little Miss Muffet and Little Jack Horner)
- 8 softcover books
- Size: 7" by 9"
- 16 pages each