Read, Build, And Write Sight Word Center - 1 activity
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $12.33. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Read, Build, And Write Sight Words To Reach Mastery!
This multisensory activity will have students fluently reading and writing important high-frequency words in no time! They read the words on the cards, build them with foam letters, write them with a dry erase marker, and then write sentences using the words. The compartmental storage box makes letter management a snap!
- Kids Interact With Each Word In Multiple Ways: This activity doesn't just help kids build automaticity reading these key sight words on the cards. It also invites students to use the work boards to build the words with foam letters, write them on the dry erase surface, and then flip the board over and use the word in a sentence.
- New and Improved: We've taken this popular sight-word activity and made it even better. The work boards are thicker for added durability, and the new version has a nice long space for students to write a sentence using the sight word.
- Carefully Compiled Sight Word List: Students will practice high- frequency words from a list assembled by ELA experts.
- Color-Code Practice By Level: The high-frequency word cards are color-coded by difficulty level so you can easily differentiate skills practice for your students.
- 121 Foam Letters And 100 Sight-Word Cards: Each card has the word shown in two ways. One side has the word with a box around it to help students recognize the word by shape. The other side has the word against a plain white background. As extra support for struggling students, the foam letters fit exactly over the letters on the cards.
- Compartmental Storage Box Included: The boards, cards, and letters store neatly in the large storage box with letter compartments and stickers to label them.
- Teaching Guide: The guide offers instructions for use, suggestions for differentiation, and reproducible progress monitoring sheets.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 100 laminated word cards
- Size: 5" by 3"" each
- 121 foam letters (red vowels, blue consonants)
- Size: 1"H each
- 4 sturdy chipboard work boards, Write Again wipe-off laminate, double-sided
- Size: 18" by 5" each
- 1 compartmental storage box with lid and stickers to label compartments for letter storage
- Really Good Instructional Guide