Prefix, Suffix, And Base Word Puzzles
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $5.97. No fees.Learn more
Get notified when product is back in stock
Solve Fun Beginning Level Multisyllabic Word Puzzles!
This prefix/suffix game takes a hands-on approach to teaching students about important elements of language and boosts reading comprehension skills.
- Learn Language Basics: Prefixes and suffixes such as dis-, micro-, re-, -er, -ful and -ness are included in this game.
- Piece by Piece: The puzzles include three or four parts that must be pieced together to determine the correct connections.
- Visual Aids: The images with each word help to clarify the meaning of the prefix or suffix and its connection to the base word.
- Build Vocabulary: Each student’s vocabulary expands as they match up words and use the self-check feature to review their work.
Make sure your students understand important components of language with these Prefix, Suffix & Base Word Puzzles from Really Good Stuff®.
- Grades: 2-4
- 24 unique interlocking puzzles: 5" x 5"
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 24 unique interlocking puzzles
- Size: 5" by 5"
- 4 or 5 pieces each
- 1 storage box