WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age..-->
Build Bigger Words by Adding Prefixes and Suffixes.
Students work on building words with prefixes and suffixes as they play this fun reading game.
- See Words Transform: This activity helps students to understand how a word’s meaning changes as prefixes and suffixes are added.
- Boost Vocabulary: Playing the game helps students to build their vocabulary and dictionary skills with over 200 possible words.
- Advance Along the Path: Students spin to get a prefix or suffix, then move along the trail until they find a base word that works with it.
- Keep Track as Your Go: This prefix and suffix game encourages kids to record each word they create as they play.
Make learning about word construction much more entertaining and engaging with these Prefix & Suffix Spin Board Games from Really Good Stuff®.
- Grades: 2 to 6
- Two game boards (1 prefix and 1 suffix): 17" x 11" each
- Two spinners (1 prefix and 1 suffix): 6" x 6" each
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 2 game boards (1 prefix and 1 suffix)
- Size: 17" by 11" each
- 2 spinners (1 prefix and 1 suffix)
- Size: 6" by 6" each
- 8 pawns
- Storage box