Fascinate Students With Sensory Acrylic Spheres That Transform Objects Into Different Colors And Sizes
Young children will love just holding these colorful, transparent, acrylic sensory spheres that feel warm and smooth, or collecting them in a treasure basket. They're a great hands-on manipulative to help kids learn about colors and shapes. Older kids will find it fascinating to hold them up and look through them to a differently colored world. Place a sphere on top of an object and it will look enlarged four to five times as well as a different color. Or hold two or three together to look through a prism of color. Use them on a light panel to encourage kids to discuss light and transparency, and to practice color mixing.
- 8 Soft, Warm Semispheres Delight Kids: Watch kids' faces light up as they handle these vibrantly colored, acrylic sensory spheres. Look through them to transform the world into different colors and hold them up to objects to enlarge them by a factor of four or five times.
- Soothing, Sensory Input: Just holding these fascinating spheres calms kids down. They are warm and smooth and come in eight dazzling colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, and clear.
- Study Color Mixing: Use the spheres on a light panel and encourage kids to discuss color, light, and transparency, and to practice color mixing. When your young scientists hold two or three semispheres together they will create blends of new hues.
- Learn About Shapes And Colors: Young children will handle these lovely, soft, warm spheres and learn about colors and shapes in a soothing way. The semispheres are a great hands-on manipulative that sparks thoughtful inquiry. Kids can enjoy them in free sensory play or as part of a treasure basket collection.
Fascinate kids with colorful, sensory acrylic spheres that let them view objects in different colors and sizes.
- 8 acrylic semispheres
- Size: 2" diameter each
- Colors: 1 each of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, and clear
Ages: Suitable for all ages