Oobleck In The Classroom Activity Cards - 9 activity cards
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $5. No fees.Learn more
Adult Supervision Required.
Get Kids Exploring Every Subject With Hands-On Oobleck Activities
Oobleck is a lot like quicksand...only way more colorful. It's both a liquid and a solid! Use it with these cross-curricular activity cards and it becomes a highly educational teaching tool.
- Something For Every Subject! The nine double-sided cards have activities that cross the curriculum, including: debates (Is Oobleck a solid or a liquid?), writing prompts (How would you describe Oobleck to your friends?), science experiments (observe whether things sink or float in Oobleck), team-building activities (pass a ball of Oobleck around the circle without dropping it), and more!
- It's Hands-On and mdash;Literally! It doesn't get more hands-on than Oobleck! Students can literally stick their fingers in it, pour it, and play with it as they learn by trying these fun activities.
- 9 Double-Sided, Full-Color Cards: Packed with engaging content, these cards offer opportunities for every type of learner...especially kinesthetic.
- Use The Cards With Oobleck In 6 Bright Colors: Pair the cards with a classroom set of Oobleck in all six colors: pink, orange, yellow, green, blue, and white (sold separately). Or choose just the colors you want.
- It's A Solid...No, It's A Liquid! Just like quicksand, Oobleck has qualities of both a solid and a liquid. Our special formula even glows under black light! It will fascinate your young scientists.
- Laminated On Both Sides For Durability: These cards are nice and big, have clear, simple instructions, and are laminated so they stand up to whatever kids can dish out.
Nothing makes learning hands-on like Oobleck! Colorful activity cards offer creative ways to use it in every subject.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 9 double-sided, laminated, full-color activity cards
- Size: 8½" by 11" each
Grades: Ages 6+