Number Composing Tiles and Superhero Mats
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $6.66. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Students Will Love Practicing Addition, Subtraction, Number Composing, And More With Superhero-Themed Mats And Tiles
Students will feel like math superheroes as they compose and decompose numbers in groups of 10, or other number combinations, with these bright and durable tiles with different skill levels on each side. A super way to practice addition and subtraction, spatial skills, and more!
- 12 Write-On/Wipe-Off Mats Feature Different Levels On Each Side For Easy Differentiation: Each of the durable, double-sided mats has space to build the number and write the equation. One side has a series of simpler challenges. The other side has a single large challenge.
- 65 Tiles In Many Shapes, Colors, And Sizes: This set includes building- shaped tiles in a variety of colors, shapes, and sizes that students can combine to compose and decompose numbers 1-10.
- Matching Teacher Demonstration Composing Tiles Also Available: Demonstrate with the large magnetic teacher tiles (166095, sold separately), then have students practice at their desks using these mats and tiles.
- Superhero Theme: Bold colors and a fun superhero theme give this set lots of student appeal.
- Teaches A Wide Variety Of Math Skills: Use these tiles to introduce and reinforce composing and decomposing numbers to 10, addition and subtraction, multiplication arrays, area, spatial skills, and more.
Make students feel like math superheroes! These durable mats and tiles offer a fun new way to practice composing and decomposing numbers and other key math skills!
- 12 double-sided mats, Write Again® wipe-off laminate
- Size: 10" by 10" each
- 65 sturdy laminated chipboard tiles in a variety of sizes and colors
- Size range: ½" by ½" to 1" by 2½" each
- 1 storage box with lid
Ages 5 and up