Support Students As They Learn Coding With One-Of-A-Kind Journals
These journals have coding tips and lots of space for students to write down definitions and notes as they learn the fundamentals of coding. You won't find anything else like them.
- 24 Journals To Record Coding Definitions And Notes: These 16- page journals come with pre-printed coding tips plus lots of room for students to write definitions of coding terms and to take notes as they learn to code.
- Journals Help Teachers Gauge Student Understanding: Track students' engagement and understanding of coding by taking a look at their journals.
- Pair The Journals With Matching Banners: Offer even more reference support by hanging the two double-sided banners that complement the journals (166486, sold separately).
- Perfect For Technology Teachers: Whether you specialize in teaching computer science or not, these journals make a great addition to any classroom.
Give your students their very own journals to write notes and definitions as they learn to code.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 24 journals
- Size: 5 3/8 " by 8 3/8 "
- 16 pages each, including covers